Anonymous asked:

What is up with the new “Worse than what we had” part of your slogan? Do you honestly believe you translation quality is worse than what we had before?

That's referring to every aspect of the new blog. Behind the scenes, it's been a little bit of a shitshow. I have to do the Ask feature manually. The theme is pretty unmanageable unless you know a decent amount about XML, so I can't even get the progress meter on separate lines. This was also not my first choice of themes: the one I preferred made you click on preview icons for posts, instead of actually showing the content like a functional web page. Even with this, I had to look up some code that would actually show the entire contents of the post, which is why there are so many redundant Read More links. There's a seriously half-assed, cobbled-together feel to this site.

Comments