Anonymous asked:

Thank you for your translations. I really enjoyed your TY/TY2 translations, and am looking forward to playing Kurenai (started playing RPGX recently because of the VNs)!

That being said, I'm also a huge fan of Bishop games, because I think they get the netori/corruption aspect perfectly. Could you translate one of their games, like "Chijoku no Seifuku" and "Shihai no Kyoudan"? It seems like you're one of the only translators out there who dare touches games like these, and I think Bishop deserves a lot more love than it gets. Thanks!

I've had people ask for that a lot, and the answer's still maybe. The major problem with them is that they're long, so that's a major investment of time. I also still can't really tell the difference between most of them, because they've got broadly the same setting, themes, colourists, etc.

Comments