vincent asked:

I want to ask regarding mod for Taimanin Yukikaze 2 will you making a new patch adding new scenes from taba for example scenes from av debut rinko.card.

I considered that at the time, but it doesn't fit. I only added the scenes that were directly tied into TY1 or 2. That scene has a completely different setup, and Rinko's voice actress had been replaced by that point. If they produce another RPGX scene with a distinct connection to the series, I might do it as a standalone viewer release, but I'm not adding anything more to the game. You have no idea how complicated that turned out to be.

Comments

  1. I am grateful for all your hard work thank you for all of translations eagerly waiting for completion taimanin kurenai translation stay safe and god speed.

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment