Anonymous asked:

What do you think of the bible black anime. Do you think its a good adaptation of the source material?

I never liked it compared to the game. First of all, there are things that you just can't do outside the VN format. One of the best aspects of Bible Black is that you not only have good and evil routes, but you're given an opportunity to switch in the middle. That opens the game up to a lot of experimentation. Also, everybody always seems to praise the art and animation of the anime, but I never thought it looked that good. I particularly don't like the colouring style. Apart from that, it's been a really long time since I either played or watched Bible Black, so I don't remember much about the differences. I do remember that it was a far better adaptation than the Discipline anime, which in some ways might as well have been a completely different story.

Also I vaguely remember saying you were bisexual (correct me if im wrong). What kind of gay sex do you like, bear guy on bear guy (bara or whatever its called), shota on shota, or something else?

Shota is all right, unless the characters are too realistically childlike, either in appearance or character. I don't like bara at all. I can't think of the term for it, but mainly, I gravitate towards that middle ground where characters are neither too masculine nor too feminine. If you picture the kind of men who show up in otome games, that's just about what I'm thinking of.

Comments