Anonymous asked:

Hello, I hope you're doing well. Just wanna say thanks for your work translating all these games, it's awesome to see. So much so that I was inspired to try making my own translation mod. The game I am trying to make a translation for is running on the Artemis engine and I can see you make your own .pfs patches, so I would like to ask if you are able to share the tools you use to make these patches with me. It would be a huge help as I'm still learning and so far I have not been able to properly make my own patches.

Any help would be hugely appreciated, thanks for your time. Respect.

Here's what I used. Also, please tell me what game it is, in case of conflicts. I happen to know that Seigi no Henshin Heroine wo Sasaeru Ore to Aku no Onna Kanbu is still being worked on by somebody else. I also have one Lilith Artemis engine game fairly high-up on my list, so I need to know if it's still going to be an option going forward. I'm starting to really run out of good prospects.

Comments

  1. Thanks a bunch, just to let you know it's not any of those so please don't be deterred from your plans. Nothing might come of it, but the game I am trying is Aikagi ~After Days~ and the bundle game Aikagi: Kimi to Isshoni on PS4 (trying my own custom ps4 patches) that includes that game. But if anyone you know is planning for this game please don't mind me as I'm a total noob just trying my hand at this for fun and I don't wanna step on anyone's toes :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Who is translating Seigi no Henshin Heroine wo Sasaeru Ore to Aku no Onna Kanbu?

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment