Anonymous asked:

Hi, sorry to bother you, I'm having issues with Diviner Knight Towako Animation, and you are the only "VinosWinPlayer" expert I know.

When I try launching it, I get the following error message: "The input is not a valid Base-64 string as it contains a non-base 64 character, more than two padding characters, or a non-white space character among the padding characters"

I tried downloading the game again, and it worked the first time I launched it, only to display the same error thereafter. Yukikaze 2 the animation which is also VinosPlayer still works fine.

Any ideas on what could be the cause or solution? I already tried disabling my anti-virus, and google is full of coding talk.

Thanks for all the work you do, also.

This is the first time I've heard of this problem occurring. Vinos seems to simply not work for a lot of people, and there's no clear reason why. Assuming that you've already put your system into Japanese locale, perhaps it's the result of some path or file name getting screwed up. A lot of my Google results appear to revolve around encryption keys, so maybe the encryption key for the data file is being misread.

Comments