Anonymous asked:

Hi Mr Man, I was curious about some of the lines in Kurenai, because it looks like you added extra lines in the tl when text overflowed. Did you manually move everything over? Cuz if you did, that must've been an insane amount of extra work

I'm not 100% sure what you're referring to. If you mean the paragraphs that roll over to the next screen when a line is too long, I tend to do that in every game. Even in engines where it doesn't roll over automatically, it's no hardship to copy the code to make a new line. I did have to do all the word wrapping manually this time, but I learned from my mistakes in Ochiru Hitozuma: I put my text editor in a similar font, worked out how many characters would go across the screen, shrank the window to that width, and then just went down the file, creating line breaks at the right points. It took a few hours, but it wasn't hard.

Comments