Anonymous asked:

What do you think of the anime adaptations of taimanin asagi? To me the constant zoom in/out, flashing background and loss of focus makes it seem like they are filming in a rave with a cheap camera. But others seem to like that style.

I never liked the TA1 adaptation. Style-wise, I think the fast pace and blurring is an inventive, but pretty obvious, way of disguising the repetitiveness of the animation. I haven't seen the adaptation for years, but as I recall, what really annoyed me was the lack of nuance conveyed in the story. I'm pretty sure it had Oboro engaging in the cellular restructuring in order to turn Asagi into a slut, whereas it was made clear in the VN that it was a form of torture, as well as Plan B, following her earlier attempts to torture Asagi with pain. Also, in the VN, you got Asagi fighting a losing battle against her increased sensitivity and heightened animal instincts. In the anime, you got things like her chewing and gargling semen unnecessarily. I don't remember many details, but I recall being annoyed that these important aspects had been lost.

Comments