Anonymous asked:

Which from the top 5 potential translations you posted do you personally want to do?

I'm not that thrilled about any of them.

How much does that factor in your choice?

It factors a little bit. Under normal circumstances, even if I'm interested in a game, I still have to wait until it's around the top of the list. The only exception so far is TA0, where (for both understandable and moronic reasons) I ended up going back on that, and working on it as soon as it came out. If I'm actively not keen to work on a game, I might decide to give it a little bit of a penalty. (Say, it requires X% more requests than it normally would.)

I know you have spoken about your disappointment with Mama wa Taimanin in the past, but does that effect it's viability in any way?

Somewhat, for the reasons stated above. If it were more of a Taimanin game, I could at least have some kind of action plot to focus on. And the fact that it seems to be actively unpopular doesn't encourage me. I'm also looking to get away from Taimanin in general for at least a little while, because it feels like I've been doing it nonstop. Given the range of patches I've done, you could be forgiven for not believing me when I say I'm picking from the top of the list.

It's a little disheartening that you may have to skip over Makai Tenshi Djibril but Taima Seiko Alice it is nice hearing that you're interest in Taima Seiko Alice may add it to the list. Frontwing only appears to be translating the Grisaia series of games though, since it's been their equivalent to the Taimanin series for the past decade.

Comments