Anonymous asked:

If mangagamer ever picks up another black lilith game like they did with Soukou Kijo Iris. Would you be annoyed because it means you translation work would end up being redundant, or happy since that means we get uncensored CG?

Somewhat annoyed. Obviously, I'm looking to avoid doing work that will ultimately be made redundant. Unlike manga, where you can easily have two or three competing translations, it's not worth picking up a game that might get localized, due to the time and effort involved. I don't think MangaGamer will get the rights to any further titles, unless Infini Brain gives up on trying to put the games on Steam themselves. And if they keep contracting out to their own people, we're not going to get uncensored CGs anyway. Frankly, I don't see uncensored CGs as a necessity, because I think I can just about imagine what a penis looks like.

Comments

Post a Comment