Anonymous asked:

One of the biggest selling points of Chronos is that the game actually shows the heroines giving birth to their monstrous spawns, so going by what you have translate so far, how well does it deliver on those scenes based on narrative description and voice acting?  While I am waiting for your translation to get the full context, if I am going by the voice acting, Silvia has one of the better scenes where she is screaming her head off from the pain and pleasure, while Soiree comes off as a little too "quiet" for someone who suppose to be going through one of the most painful experiences of her life.

I can't say anything about voice acting. At this stage, I only refer to voice files to clear up ambiguities. The level of description is fairly light, as the whole story is supposed to be fast-paced. It doesn't seem to be treated as much of an agonizing experience, and I wouldn't say the game dwells on the event, either.

Comments