Anonymous asked:

Hi, whats is the top 3 of translation request right now ? thanks 4 the good work !

The top five haven't changed in ages. In alphabetical order: Makai Tenshi Djibril, Mama wa Taimanin, Ore to Saeko-san to Netorare Mail, Tentacle and Witches, Tsuma Netori.

Keep in mind that, as before, I'm still iffy on Djibril. Frontwing could absolutely do it themselves, or find out about me doing it and shut the project down. I've looked into the possibility of patching it, but I don't yet know if it's possible, as the repacking tools I tried didn't work.

At the moment, the course of action I'm considering is doing either Tsuma Netori or Ore to Saeko-san (which are constantly neck-and-neck). I'm also starting to consider Taima Seiko Alice, but in deference to the suggestion of one commenter, I may leave that until after the former is done. I don't personally think that any of the people who have taken it on are going to deliver at this stage, but there's no point in having audience feedback if I just ignore it.

Comments

  1. Ore to Saeko-san... I would prefer more...Still, what happened to Seigi....Is the guy still doing it or left ?

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Beats me. I last heard from him in February, and he said he was going to do another round of editing “when I’m less busy”. From what he’s said in the past, it seems like it was basically a pandemic project, which he must have run out of time for when real life started back up. It’s supposed to be at an advanced stage, but I have no idea at this point.

      Delete
  2. If you do Ore to Saeko San will you work on the IZM extra scenario? Btw would it be possible to translate this series: https://vndb.org/v10247 (Netorare Nurse, and sequels) or would be like Djibril where your tools don't seen to work?

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. That would be a separate project.
      I'll make note of that other game, but there's no way of knowing whether I can patch it in advance. It would have to get to a pretty good position on my list before I would even bother finding out.

      Delete

Post a Comment