Anonymous asked:

Thank you for the Chronos translation. I just got the good ending. Do you know how many people escape the ship? The wording makes it sound like only Emina, Soiree, Claire, and Silvia escaped. Too bad this game is definitely not getting a sequel. I'll just considered one of the bad endings as the real ending in my head cannon. I can't wait to see how the pirate route plays out.

They're not clear at all about who does and doesn't make it out. In the bad ending branch, there are definitely crewmembers on the bridge, who stand around and do nothing as disaster unfolds. I have to assume that they survive, but the game clearly doesn't care about the male soldiers, and it's hard to get a sense of how many there are in any given scene.

FYI, the pirate route is more like an extended bad ending. With the focus on human beings, it goes back to the typical Lilith format that we're all familiar with. There are also signs that it was meant to branch off at a different point in the story, but I'll talk about that when I release it.

Comments