Anonymous asked:

How do you feel about the suggestion list?

There's nothing to feel about it. It's just a list. If you mean that more in the sense of "what do I feel about the current state of it," then the answer would be: Bored. Apart from the couple of games that may or may not have translations that ever see the light of day, we're down to very nearly the bottom of the barrel. If you exclude those games, there's nothing left that has even a quarter as many requests as TY2 did when I stopped counting them.

(Could I see it?)

No.

From what I can see, you just translate what we ask for (and not to look a gift horse in the mouth per say) but does it ever bother you? Do you ever question our tastes in VN?

No. It does slightly annoy me that we're now into territory where I couldn't care less about the next game I do. That was the case with Ochiru Hitozuma as well, and I wound up being bored out of my mind.

Comments