Anonymous asked:

Is there any vn you are interesting (personally) in tling?

There are a small number I've thought of, but mostly not tested. I'll probably never get to them. I have to keep working off the list, because every time somebody asks for something, I promise I'll make a note of it. There's no point in keeping track of the requests if I just ignore them and do whatever I want.

Are you just bored in vn?

I'm more bored with the selection of VNs that are left. Almost all of the popular or interesting Lilith games are done, and everything that isn't Lilith is getting localized.

Is there a chance you tl a Light Novel or maybe in a Manga?

I'll never do manga, unless there's a specific one that relates to a game I've done. I'm more open to light novels and web novels, but they tend to be extremely simplistic in comparison to VNs.

Comments