Anonymous asked:

So what are you going to translate next and are you going to translate Injuu Kangoku ~DIRTY PRISON SHIP~. thank you for your hard work man

I don't know for sure. Things are tilting in the direction of Tsuma Netori, but the situation could change before I start work. I'm going to be on break until the end of February, so that I can catch up on some miscellaneous chores that have been piling up. I'm not likely to do Injuu Kangoku with its current number of requests, but that situation may change over time.

Comments

  1. I'd love for that game to be translated as well. Thank you again for thr Chronos translation!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh sweet, Tsuma Netori would be a great choice imo, I stumbled upon it after watching the spinoff Tsuma Netori Hentai 3 episodes, real good stuff

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment