Anonymous asked:

i cannot run the Hyouryuu_Kangoku_Chronos dl dowload of 570mb size. When I extract it, a window with some japonese stuf show up.

inside the archive the read me text says to folow the instruction of installsheild wizard but its all in japanese.

I have already turn my locale for japanese...

And I could not find any problems solution in internet...

Could u help me? im realy eager to play...

What kind of window is it? An error message? The extraction program? The installation wizard? What does it actually say? Are there obvious buttons you can use to control it?

Depending on your means of installation, there may be a folder deep within the files you downloaded which simply contains all of the game data, including the executable. Look for a .exe somewhere in there. If you can run that, then you don't even need to install the program properly.

Comments