Anonymous asked:

Have you ever played rance eroge series? If you had,what are your opinions?

I played most of a route in Sengoku Rance once upon a time. I was on the back foot, so I ground for hours until I was in a clearly advantageous position. This was at the point when you have to go and save Kenshin, and I didn't know that you had to do it within three turns, or she would be dead when you got there. So I missed my chance to accomplish what I was trying to, and then shortly after, the game timeskipped to a point where I had conquered most of the map, thus rendering all my grinding pointless. I was so annoyed that I never touched the series again.

Will we ever have a character like rance in modern eroges?

I can't think of any reason why not. Modern games aren't necessarily tame, even with all the ethics bullshit.

Comments