Anonymous asked:

Hey thx for your translating, really appreciate your work..

Recently i am trying to translate some rpgx scene with machine translation.. but idk how to input it into the viewer.. do you know how to do it?

I don't think my method would help. I just take the readable version of a scene's script, translate it, and then find-and-replace the line breaks with code that the viewer's massive script file can understand. But I always do this with the aim of just distributing a scene or two, so I'm actually replacing the entire catalogue of scenes. If you were to paste new content into your script data file, it would get overwritten the next time you updated the viewer. I believe they added a translation feature at some point to facilitate this very thing, but I'm so used to the old way that I never looked into it.

Comments