Anonymous asked:

What project has taken you the longest to complete and how long? And the shortest?

The longest was TY2, because all the extra stuff I put in made it almost the size of TA3. The shortest would be one of the IZMs, not only because of their small size, but because I was trying to rush through everything as quickly as possible back then. Now I take as long to proofread a third of a game as I did for the whole of TA3, just in case I overlook something or make an obvious mistake.

Also what would you say your average time taken for a project is?

That depends largely on the size of the project, as well as on how much time gets taken away by real life crap. Sometimes there's a good stretch, and sometimes everything seems to happen to me at once. I've been averaging about a game a year, which I don't think is good enough.

Comments