Anonymous asked:

Besides the fact you found the protag unlikeable if I remember correctly, do remember anything about Captive Market (I believe it's also known as "Captive Market ~Trapped Elven Officers~" and "Prisoner Market" if that helps)? And do you recall if you played it in Japanese?

I vaguely remember some of the parts that clearly had ShindoL's name on them. I don't remember any major plot or lore stuff. I definitely played it with the English patch.

I'm asking because I recently read a review of it, and it said the unofficial English translation goes back and forth on whether Danes' nickname is "Flaming Rapier" or "Flame Rapier". And I don't know if this issue is present in the Japanese script. (If someone is reading this doesn't know who she is, she's one of the VN's heroines.)

That sounds like a rather minor translation inconsistency to be concerned about. I would assume that it's probably literally Flame Rapier, and the other one is an attempt to make it sound better in English.

Comments

  1. But is it actually "Flaming Rapier" or "Flame Rapier"?!?!?!? I CANNOT SLEEP! /s

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment