Anonymous asked:

I know you don't translate random things. But I have a bit of a different request . I am infatuated by Murakami's Kuro Ai animation, especially episode 2 where the crazy older sister sells herself and her younger sister to a brothel to be trained as sex slaves. The dark almost depressing story contrasts well with the wild animation style, and there is nothing else like it. But its English subtitles seem to translate the actual dialogue loosely as is the norm. I tried to get the dialogue by listening to it but it is difficult to understand some words through all the gasping. Can you get the Japanese transcript of the dialogue for episode 2 in your free time? Only if you are interested of course.

That's implying I have free time. I'm very busy right now. And I really don't want to waste what little time I do have decoding a bunch of slurred lines for something I'm not even working on. Sorry.

Comments