Boldrattanman asked:

Sorry for this being so large, and for bad english.

I am quite dumb so i dont really understand why you dont show the poll(?) List, but if you dont show it because you want to know the real interest people have in titles, i think it is wrong. The people that comes to you have... "niche likings" so they just vote for lillit and things like that. You aren't going to get real interest the commuity have.

I'm only trying to gauge the interest of those people, not the wider eroge fandom. The main reason why I don't show people the list is to prevent it from skewing the requests. There's a pattern I've encountered a lot over the years, wherein a specific game will get mentioned for whatever reason, and then I'll get a request or two for it. Merely bringing it up puts the idea in people's heads. I don't want that scaled across the entire list, or I'll never get a genuine sense of what people want, versus what ideas have been put in their heads by the options presented to them. I also want to avoid people acting like it's some sort of vote. I very deliberately do not have an easy requests form or anything like that, because that way, it weeds out the people who can't be bothered to put any effort in.

Are you going to translate all ages tittles in the future? The choices of nukiges that can give you visibility is scarce.

But wherever, i love gatekeeping and i love you being the translator of hardcore, brutal, shit. Maybe you could just migrate to eroguro tittles (I think those can make more popular)

I have no plans to move away from eroge. I technically could, but I don't think anybody here would want that, unless there's a worksafe story that ties into something like Taimanin. I don't care about visibility, as long as I'm not working on stuff so niche that there's practically no audience for it. To that end, although I wouldn't mind working on things that get even more brutal, I think heavy guro would probably be going a little too far for most people.

Comments