Anonymous asked:

Hi, one fine gentleman submitted an updated patch for Misleet in Prison to you back in the day that, sadly, didn't survive the tumblr purge. Could you put it back up as a Submitted patch, so it can be found with the search function on the blog? Here's the original link, thanks to the Wayback Machine - https://mega.nz/file/6pZWlQbK#2Vl1WxVEI1zImLUSzGrL6iZ5-GsGnVDRI0GeG_qq7yg

This post should be sufficient for that. I don't like hosting submitted patches, since it makes lots of people think I had something to do with them. I only do it for Run Q because he doesn't want to get a blog for whatever reason. Also, I'm pretty sure the only thing that was "updated" about this patch was the encoding, so that you wouldn't need to be in Japanese locale to run it.

Comments

  1. True enough, when I searched "submitted" this post came up. Thanks, king.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Yay yo, I was the person who paid for the translation efforts a lifetime ago. I just remember her design and the scenario being such an attraction I had to do it. That said, it's nice to see it pop up again so yeah thanks for that.

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment