Anonymous asked:

How did you first get dragged down the taimanin rabbit hole, and do you ever regret setting upon this path of degeneracy?

There's no path of degeneracy here; I was always like this. I first downloaded the TA1 CG set in around 2006 without even knowing what it was. Those were still the days when very little nukige was translated, so I didn't bother to look into it. And then, when it got a translation patch, I tried it out coincidentally, without realizing it was the same game. At around that time, the sort of content that was in TA1 was pretty unusual for a translated VN. We mainly only found stuff like that in manga.

Even though I didn't like TA2, that was the one that really stuck with me, because it went to the trouble of establishing an interesting setting, and then did absolutely nothing with it. And then Nephrinn, for whatever stupid reason, never did any of the other games that came out. Not even the short ones. So that setting basically tantalized me for years until I stepped up and did something about it.

Comments