Anonymous asked:

How does it feel that the taimanin series is no longer safe from localization (context: https://twitter.com/shiravune/status/1757574125097300227) ?

You're a little late to the party here. They already did TA1. Besides which, Lilith themselves tried to localize these games previously, so I was very much prepared for this. That's why Mama is likely off the table, even if it is hanging around near the top of the requests list. That said, I still intend to update TA3 at some point, since that was practically a rush job compared to the way I do things now.

Like the last time this happened, it remains to be seen whether this will spread outside the big cash cow series and cut me off from other Lilith games. But then again, at this point, there are only a few that people really want anyway.

Comments

  1. Interesting. Hope you are serious about going back to TA3 because i was planning to replay that soonish but I will postpone it if you are gonna polish it a bit :P :P

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. It won’t be for a long while, as it’s a very lengthy game comparatively. I was thinking of doing it in segments, so as not to make people wait too long while I do an obsessive rework of something they already have. The plan is to work very lightly around the other patches I’m doing, and I actually would have gotten some work done on that already if last year hadn’t been such a shitshow for me.

      Delete

Post a Comment