Anonymous asked:

Most annoying VN to translate so far?

Ochiru Hitozuma. It was as boring to do as Tsuma Netori, but I had to figure out the engine problems from scratch. I had to do the word wrapping manually, and then I screwed it up by one character width, so I had to do it all over again. There were lots of leftover KiriKiri2 files, which made it annoying to try and find all the right interface strings to modify. Also, there were many scenes where I had to keep checking back and forth between different versions of the same prose to ensure that they conveyed that difference without losing their consistency. It was driving me nuts by the end.

Comments

  1. Thanks nevertheless for your efforts, it's my favourite VN and second only to the Taimanin Series.

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment