Anonymous asked:

What are your biggest disappointments with Lilith? I'm not just talking about the recent direction they've taken with gachas, but also their VNs. A common complaint from fans has been the lack of villain sex scenes. What are yours?

I get sick of only seeing the initial training, and not the overall degradation of a character. It's always dissatisfying when there's a timeskip before a bad ending, and then the heroines are just docile all of a sudden.

I like the villains who seem to have a lesbian fixation with degrading the heroines, but I don't like that they never, ever do anything with that. Oboro never keeps Asagi around as a personal slave or trophy; she just kills her arbitrarily.

I don't like that they never make effective use of the interesting settings and scenarios they concoct. And of course, in the gacha world, I hate the direction in which RPGX has taken the Taimanin universe, because it makes no goddamn sense. We've gotten to the point where Oboro is a washed-up cat lady who takes care of street children in the slums, and Yomihara has holidays where everybody just agrees to stop killing each other for a while.

Comments