Anonymous asked:

Putting aside the lack of time, have you ever thought of making your own visual novel instead of translating them? You seem to be at the very least good enough with programming and from what I can gather from some of your answers to these questions, you are creative too.

As for the pictures, I don't know if you can draw. I guess even sticks figures could be enticing enough if the text is well-written.

I've had some vague, undeveloped ideas over the years, but I'm not likely to do anything with them. I've never been good at storytelling or characterization. Also, I actually can't code or program at all. Every time I've had to modify a game, it's been accomplished through logical deduction, rather than knowing what the hell I'm doing. I've essentially just gotten lucky multiple times in a row.

Comments