I know this is a fairly long shot, but I'm looking for a scanned/digital copy of any of the Taimanin RPGX "Character Visual Book" volumes that they put out at Comiket (not the Character Collection). I only need them because they have official transliterations of character names, so I'm not willing to pay the seventy-to-eighty dollars each that it would take to get them shipped to me off eBay. If anyone can provide me with a copy, or even just a list of official names, I would appreciate it.

It's not a huge deal, but otherwise, I'll have to stumble my way through the inconsistent mess of assumptions and localizations that are out there, as well as do some outright guessing myself. I was thinking of deferring to the official translations for consistency, and then I realized that they still transliterate Anje as Ange or Angers, despite it having been spelled out right in front of everyone in 2019:

Comments