Anonymous asked:

Firstly, thank you for all your translation projects. I dont know english nor japanese, but thanks to you, i can touch Lilith universe in one way or another. I really love games of this company mostly because i am NTR fan. I really enyoing TA3 and TY2 for obvious reason. But i was disappointed with Zero and Action. I dont think Fuuma as the main character is a bad idea (and i really hoping for some kind of love triangle Fuuma\Asagi\Kosuke), but lets be honest- Lilith just make a mediocre harem games now. So, my question- is Taimanin Universe have a perspective for NTR fans like me? Or we must choose another series\universe? Thank you!

There are still NTR scenes in RPGX. The Maika scene I just did is an example of that, although it's missing any kind of detailed buildup. The stupid "everybody in the world is in love with Fuuma" harem concept is perfect for one-off NTR scenes, when they do them.

The most NTR-ish scene I can think of is the Hebiko bridal dress scenario. I only skimmed over some of it, so these details may be wrong, but the gist seemed to be: Fuuma and Hebiko go undercover at a sex party to get on a bad guy's good side. They are compelled to have sex in public at the bad guy's suggestion, so as not to blow the mission. And then, while they're still in the middle of the act, the bad guy begins to seduce her. Fuuma has to watch as the fat old man takes his own turn with her, and totally outclasses him right before his eyes.

There's no sense of permanence or continuity with the gacha scenes, but I would say that that concept easily rivals anything you would find in TY2. If you're okay with those kinds of one-offs, then the future isn't all that bleak for you.

Comments