Here's the second partial patch. You may notice that there are still untranslated strings in certain places. My official stance on this is "Tough shit." I searched through absolutely every file I could find (well over 200 system files), and I sure as hell can't find them. Just like with Ochiru Hitozuma, I can't even find the string to edit the title bar. The interface is probably about as complete now as it's ever going to be.
Depending on when you last saved, you may encounter errors when trying to load your game. You'll have to start over from scratch and skip through if that happens. Also, there's a path deviation at the 70% mark, so I haven't included a warning before everything turns Japanese again.

Comments

  1. Some of the letters in the font are misaligned and it looks wiggly to read xD
    Looks like d h m n are raised, u is lowered, and c is larger, leaning down.
    Also I think h r have just a little bit of extra space on the right side.

    Menu layout looks like it was fun to make. I think it'd be best if you set the letters straight and had them reading up-down, I can't read it without turning my head sideways. You might have to change the font, which is a shame because it looks cool.
    Maybe you can find a way to tilt the lines diagonally a little bit? Doubt it though

    I'd read it through but I'm a little low on time lately, lmk if you want me to check for typos or w/e. Hope you're having fun!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. There is nothing I can do about most of that. There are alternate font choices in the drop-down menus, but that's the default, so it's what I'm using to set the word wrapping. I know from experience that putting the letters straight makes everything a whole lot harder to read. It starts to look like a crossword. You also lose vital space, because separating them by line effectively makes them full-width characters.
      The one thing that I could do is change the font, but it was the best equivalent I could find for the original brushstroke-style text.

      Delete
  2. Holy shit very thanks so verdad thanks i hope you complete soon

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment