As is borderline-tradition by this point, I'm here to help you make your white Christmas a little whiter, with the gift of masturbation. So with that in mind, have these two RPGX scenes, lovingly handcrafted, just for you.

The first of these is the latest KS2 scene, which I chose to do mainly because I set a precedent by translating all the other ones. Whereas Maya's last scene was very vanilla, this one is considerably more hardcore. It's also NTR, so disregard it if you're squeamish about that sort of thing.

The other scene is the recent Young Asagi and Sakura one, which I did by popular request. Originally, I was actually going to ignore it, because it's not technically "Zero" Asagi. I was hoping that it would fit in with the story of TA0, the way the first scenes did, but this is strictly RPGX multiverse stuff. That said, it's a very good scene if you happen to like the prostitution-themed ones.

There's one minor translation note that I want to mention. At the start of the TA0 scene, there's a pun in which "Sakura Lady" identifies herself as a defender of justice. Instead of "justice", the script uses a homophone which translates to "sexual techniques". I thought it was too cumbersome to explain in the viewer (which, you'll notice, has a far more cramped text box), so I replaced it with an absolutely shit pun in a similar vein. I cringe when I read it, and now you can, too.

Download

EDIT: If you try to add the scripts to your own viewer, don't forget to copy the fixed background images. I did in five minutes what Lilith simply couldn't be bothered to.

Comments

  1. You diiid it! Thank you! Merry Christmas to you too. Keep up the good work!

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment