Here's the second patch at last.

I usually don't like to mention it when there's a reason why a project is proceeding slowly. I'm keenly aware that it would just come across as an endless series of excuses. But trust me: the excuses I have this time are extremely good. I was barely able to get anything done for three months due to excessive work. My working schedule extended until very nearly sunrise. Then there were debt concerns, family health problems, and I finally caught a cold right at the end. Also, there's a non-zero chance that someone got whacked by the mafia.

Anyway, here's the download. I'm going to try to get this finally done somewhere around the end of the year (maybe a little later, should some new development occur, such as my house blowing up).

Download

Comments

  1. Damn dude I'm sad to hear you're going trough so much bullshit. Even though this project is your least hyped translation I've ever seen, I still appreciate everything you're doing for us.

    Keep going strong, bud! I hope the next project is going to be a banger. Alice or Monsters Survive(translator left the project years ago) have been requested heavily for a long time so I hope its going to be one of those.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Sounds like it's been pretty rough but I hope things start to look better for you and your family! As mentioned, though this may not be your most hyped translation, I nonetheless appreciate all the work and effort you have put into it so far and all your other translations!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Which game is this for?

    ReplyDelete
  4. Even if you took 5 years to finish it, I would not mind it. You are doing it for free plus you use your own free time to do something you have no obligations.

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment