Anonymous asked:

What do you think about the terrible management of the global version of RPGX if you have heard anything about it?

It's hilarious, but I doubt it's going to kill the game. If something as crappy as TABA can last for five years on just one site in one language, it's unlikely that any gaffe is going to be big enough to ruin global RPGX. The only reason I could see for it not lasting as long as TABA is if, somehow, the operating costs are far heavier, and it requires more whales to keep it afloat. But given that most of the content and programming is already done for them, it doesn't seem likely.

Comments

  1. Mmm i actually see anopther posibility and is that in a post covid enviroment people waste less money and time on gacha, i mean gacha in general did great during covid time becaus epeople needed something to do and kill time, so maybe now while still popular people simply play less.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. TABA though was around for a very long time before COVID (I remember because I'd spend my time after college sitting in my car tapping my phone, lol).

      Anyways, I'm personally waiting on the Nutaku version. I trust them more, and I wonder if others feel the same. They're accepting preregistration's.

      Delete
    2. Anyways, I agree RPGX will do great. It's basically the definitive mobile game of the Taimanin series that a lot of us English players were drooling over when we were stuck playing the vastly inferior TABA.

      Delete

Post a Comment