Here is the second Alice patch, which covers the Bakgodek route.

In addition to the sound effects from last time, I've added the game's promotional video as an OP. You'll also note the new Lorebook feature on the main menu. It's based on the lore and character profiles from the official website, with some extra stuff added directly from the script. I figured it was kind of a waste to go to that level of detail and not have it be shown in-game anywhere. Since I didn't implement this for partial patch 1, anyone who played that will need to skip through the early content again to trigger the new flags.

Also, to preempt any expectations, I'm probably not going to be adding the TABA scene for this game. I thought about it, but it didn't appear to be connected to the story, like with the other scenes I've ported.

Comments